A Visual Studio Code extension that makes inserting and managing links within your Markdown files a breeze.
How to Use It
The simplest way to insert a link would be to select some text, right click, and then select
Insert Link. It will show an InputBox so you can give it the URL of your link:
As you can see in the gif, you can also use the default
Ctrl+Shift+I keybinding, or even change it to whatever you prefer in keybindings.json:
As usual, any and all input is welcome and much appreciated 😊
- Added support for different languages
- So far English, Spanish, and French are the only supported languages with English being the default.
- You can set which language you’d like in your settings with the
- Changing the language does require a restart/reload of Visual Studio Code.
- If you wish to fix any of the existing translations or add new ones, please open a PR or contact Alcha
- Fixed Enmeti from trying to insert a link when the ESC key is used on an InputBox.